The UG2 is invested in collating and sharing training opportunities with the glider community. To share information on training you know about, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Evaluate the specific requirements of a given mission, consider the environmental limitations, and select the appropriate hardware for the task;
• Read schematics, assemble electronic components, and program microcontrollers similar to those used in modern undersea vehicles;
• Determine and adjust the ballast and trim of several types of autonomous undersea vehicles under varying conditions;
• Troubleshoot failures in cables, connectors and simple electronic components; and
• Plan a glider or powered vehicle mission and write the operational program with which to execute it.